1. Privacy at a glance
Data collection on this website
How do we collect your data?
How do we use your data?
3. Name and address of the responsible person
We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of the data against access by third parties is not possible.
4. data collection on this website
Request by e-mail, phone or fax
5. General information on the legal basis of data processing on this website
6. Withdrawal of your consent to data processing
7. recipients of personal data
8. right to object to the collection of data in special cases and to direct marketing (Art. 21 GDPR)
9. Rights of the data subject
Right to rectification according to Art. 16 DSGVO
Right to erasure ("right to be forgotten") according to Art. 17 DSGVO
Right to restriction of processing according to Art. 18 DSGVO
Right to information according to Art. 19 DSGVO
Right to data portability according to Art. 20 DSGVO
(no) automated decision in individual cases including profiling according to Art. 21 DSGVO.
To exercise your rights, you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
In order to be able to process your application as well as for identification purposes, we point out that we process your personal data according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO.
10. Right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, workplace or the place of the alleged infringement, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR. The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been lodged shall inform the complainant of the status and outcome of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy under Article 78 GDPR.
Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht (BayLDA)